From our friends at the US Bartenders Guild (USBG)…
A BARTENDER GUIDE TO COVID-19 RESOURCES
PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS
- Please pay heed to the guidelines of the CDC and your local health department.
- Prioritize the health and safety of yourself and your family. Make sure that you have the food, water, soap, prescription medications, and pet food you need, but also be considerate of your surrounding community members.
- Take a close look at your bills and immediate needs to determine what you absolutely need, and what you can go without.
- Apply for standby unemployment benefits as they are available in your state.
- Contact your landlord and creditors to request reduced payments or payment extensions.
- Manage stress in healthy ways. The World Health Organization offers some great advice on this topic.
- Know that everyone needs time to process. As action-oriented people, we are going to want to be quick to act. Now is a time to rest, reflect and make careful choices.
- Stay grateful for our closely-knit community. Support one another.
- Hospitality Relief Dashboard
- State-by-State Resources
- Big Table
- CA Restaurant Association Foundation
- CO Restaurant Association Foundation
- CORE (focuses on children of restaurant/bar employees)
- Hook Hall
- Southern Smoke
- The Giving Kitchen
- TX Restaurant Association Foundation
HOW YOU CAN HELP